|Monday, July 26, 2021
You are here: Home » News » Local News » Woman overcome by smoke in fire
  • Follow Us!

Woman overcome by smoke in fire 

A 22-year-old woman was taken to hospital with smoke poisoning following a fire at her home in Las Palmas on Gran Canaria.

The emergency services were called out to Urbanisation El Lasso in the mid afternoon after reports of smoke coming from the kitchen.

The fire damaged the entire room but smoe affected the rest of the property which had to be ventilated.

The woman was taken to hospital for treatment but her condition was described as not serious.