Accountancy and tax matters
It’s not just legal matters which might be troubling you. Finances could be on your mind as well. Tenerife Solicitors offer a wide range of accountancy and tax services for both individuals and businesses.
Rates are highly competitive. All work is carried out by a dual qualified lawyer and accountant rather than being passed to junior staff, as can be the case with many firms of Gestors and Economistas.
Services that we offer include:
• Resident and Non-Resident Annual Tax Returns.
• Newly Introduced ‘Declaration of Overseas Assets’ Requirement.
• Everything related to setting up your business in Tenerife (Taxes, Social Security, Accountancy).
• Tax deferrals.
• Assistance, representation and advocacy in dealing with the Tax Authorities.
• Payment of Local Taxes (Town Hall).
• Submission and processing of writings, appeals and consultations to the National or Local (Town Hall or Canarian Institution) Taxman’s Office.
• Arranging or Negotiating Tax Instalments.
• Preparation and submission of VAT Tax Returns (IGIC), Corporation Tax, Income Tax, Non Resident Tax.
• Retentions and prepayment of taxes.
• Tenerife Solicitors understand the needs of expats when dealing with tax matters in Tenerife and we offer a professional, speedy and accurate service.
Call us now for a no-obligation quotation on 922 717845 (or 0871 218 0063 from the UK