|Wednesday, October 27, 2021
You are here: Home » Sports News » Nadal tells of “top three” ream
  • Follow Us!

Nadal tells of “top three” ream 

 

Rafa Nadal says he is confident he can regain top form and once again challenge for a place in the top three.

The Spaniard has started to play minor tournaments again following a seven month absence due to injury.

Nadal reached a final in Viña del Mar and won a title in Sao Paulo but has confessed his knees are still sore. However, he is more confident in his progress towards a full recovery and hopes he can keep competing for titles for years to come.

Nadal admitted in an interview with a Brazilian newspaper that he had thought about hanging up his raquet. His dream now was to compete again at the highest level and to keep improving on a day to day basis.

On the possibility of getting back in the top three, he said that a few weeks ago, it had been impossible but who could tell what the next few months would bring. At this moment, however, it was still “unthinkable” to be able to topple Murray, Federer or Djokovic.