Girl gets hand stuck in ball machine!
Firefighters had an unusual call-out to deal with when a little girl got her hand trapped in a ball machine!
The youngster’s predicament happened in a commercial establishment in calle Ernesto Santi in the Torviscas area of Costa Adeje.
The alert was raised at around 8pm, telling the 112 centre that the girl was unable to free herself.
The fire crew from San Miguel attended, together with the volunteers from Adeje, and dismantled the machine to allow the youngster to pull her arm out.
The local police and medics also attended.