|Friday, October 19, 2018
You are here: Home » News » Local News » House fire in Santa Cruz
  • Follow Us!

House fire in Santa Cruz 

A forgotten pan on a stove led to a house fire in Santa Cruz and hospital for one of the occupants.

The 112 emergency control centre was alerted to the incident in C/ Sor Carmen Iriarte just after 4am in the morning.

They were told there was smoke coming from the property and people were reported to be inside.

On their arrival, the rescue services helped a 75-year-old man who had been affected by the smoke. He was treated at the scene before being taken on to hospital.