|Monday, February 19, 2018
You are here: Home » News » Local News » Kitchen fire in San Miguel
  • Follow Us!

Kitchen fire in San Miguel 

Firefighters were called to a blaze in San Miguel de Abona following a 1-1-2 emergency call.

The alert was raised mid-afternoon when smoke was seen pouring out of a first floor property in calle Luciano Bello Afonso.

It was initially reported that people were inside. Fire crews extinguished the blaze which had started in the kitchen. Police and the Canary Emergency Service also went to the scene.